Area Of Responsibility
The AGRANA Research & Innovation Center's aim and area of responsibility
The aim of AGRANA Research & Innovation Center GmbH (ARIC), AGRANA’s research and development company, is to tap new fields of application for innovative products made from the raw materials potatoes, maize, waxy maize, wheat and sugar beet.
ARIC is a national and international provider of research & development and other related services in the areas of sugar technology, food technology, starch technology, microbiology, biotechnology and fruit.
ARIC is also a state-accredited laboratory for the yield and quality testing of sugar beet and the analysis of beet.
The most important activities encompass:
- Assisting with agricultural issues such as variety trials, soil analysis and beet analysis
- Improving existing production processes for the processing and modification of sustainable resources
- Testing and developing new or alternative production processes for the processing and modification of sustainable resources
- Product development for the food and non-food industries
- Application tests for clients from the food and technical sectors